Middle Ear Human Anatomy Models Anatomical Skeleton Educational Medical Desktop
Introducing - the human ear anatomy model.
Designed to demonstrate the relationships between the three main structural parts of the auditory system (external, middle and internal ear) and the position of the vestibulum.
- 1 x Human Ear Model
- Premium PVC construction
- Heavy duty design
- Extremely simple installation & disassembly
- External ear: showing the shape of the auricle and the primary features of the external auditory meatus.
- Middle ear: showing the tympanic membrane, the three auditory ossicles (malleus/hammer, incus/anvil, stapes/stirrup) and the Eustacean tube.
- Internal ear: showing the chochlea and the vestibule (consisting of the three semicircular canals within the osseous labyrinth).
- Dimensions: 28cm x 18cm x 10cm
- Weight: 0.66kg
- Material: PVC
We Also Recommend