Toddler Scooter 3 Wheel Kids Balance Bike Push Kick Seat Toy Walker Mini Trike
The 3-Wheel Toddler Scooters are a great way to teach 12-36 month old children how to ride. They allow children to learn naturally by experimenting with balance and riding techniques. They help develop balance and stimulates physical and mental development improving co-ordination.
3-Wheel Toddler Scooters Learn in a playful way, without pedals, the reaction and coordination of cycling. An ideal first scooter for your child that's easy to maneuver, and very safe as your child's feet always touch the floor.
This fantastic scooter is ideal to help children feel stable and confident on a bike before moving to the real thing. Scooters have no stabilisers or pedals, helping your child develop balance, co-ordination and confidence before progressing to an ordinary scooter .
Lightweight and easy to use Helps your child how to balance faster than an ordinary scooter. Steel frame Soft leather seat
- 1 x Toddler/Kids Scooter
- Durable, non-toxic
- Solid construction made from lightweight, carbon steel tubing
- Extremely stable 3-wheels 360-degree swivel system
- Perfect for small indoor or outdoor play areas
- Easy grip safety handles
- Complies with European and Australian safety standards
- Recommended Child Age: 12 - 36 months
- Dimensions: 53cm x 22cm x 24cm
- Weight: 2.3kg
- Material: PP
We Also Recommend