Giant Eye Human Anatomy Models Anatomical Ophthalmic Skeleton Medical Desktop
Introducing - the human giant eye anatomy model.
This model is designed as an aid for teaching of anatomy and physiology courses. It can also be used for display in the office of a medical professional, or for patient-education purposes.
- 1 x Human Giant Eye Model
- Premium PVC construction
- Heavy duty design
- Extremely simple installation & disassembly
- Used for demonstrating the anatomical structures of the eyeball, i.e. the three tunicae, the refracting media, the lens and the vitreous body, etc.
- Clearly demonstrates: Tunica Externa, Tunica Media, Tunica Interna (Retina) and Refracting Media
- This model is 6 times larger than the average human eye.
- It is made of washable, high-quality PVC.
- Dimensions: 23cm x 38cm x 18ccm
- Weight: 0.503kg
- Material: PVC
We Also Recommend